
Getting Setup

Front Table setup
Super Cook
Peeps...B)

Utter mayhem...hard to walk anywhere!

One of the classes

Front Lobby

Norm! B)
So, Eveything went pretty well. All the volunteers howed up and showed up ontime. Food was the big fiasco. Todd was cooking on only one small barbq and people were waiting 30 minutes or more for burgers. One couple even asked me for a refund and were very frustrated at how long it took. They ended up leaving after I gave them the money back.
Other people mentioned the food problems as well and i think feedbacked it on the questionairres. So, that was a problem. The music was loud and the vendors wre complaining to Kat about it, that they couldn't hear customer's talk to them. The room had pretty crappy accoustics and the sound guy ended up turning the speakers off altogether and just having the monitors drive the sound.
During setup some people moved their tables this way or that way which cascaded and ended up crouding people at the other end. During the height of the day it was very hard to walk around cuz of so many people.
So, other than all that, i talked to a bunch of vendors who said they did really well. they all seemed pleased. Everyone that I talked to loved the location. I think almost all the food was sold, hopefully for a profit. Either Coast or CPSPPD paid for the food. Not sure who. Rituals were well attended and went well.
All the classes seemed to be well attended with like 20 to 30 people. Excpet the last one of the day which was like 6 people..lol Tear down was accomplished basically before 7. Which was amazing! Only two spills, one latte on the sidewalk which Anna (bratsky) and Paul cleaned up, and one raw broken egg on the carpet which I cleaned up...hehe
All in all I think a huge success!


No comments:
Post a Comment