Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday

Got up and got the kids off, then did some work, invites to the open house, ordered some parts, yadda yadda. then lunch and Bella off to the bus.

Cam back and put the kids down. Got the gate built and set into place, then did the piece going to Russ' fence. All looks really good! Nice and solid! Gonna work on the portion in his yard tomorrow prolly.

Great news for you! I fretted and searched and finally found a way to get money off of my card and into our account. I billed myself for 1100 in product through paypal, then paid myself with my Symantec card. Only cost like $40 on the $1100. So, you will have the dana money in cash! I can see why that is important and I would want it that way as well!

I will figure the rest of the stuff out a bit better but there is at least another $500 in there that you can play with.

We are getting ready to go to Scott's house. Prolly won't stay too late but I will have the laptop on so we can chat! I miss you so!

Tomorrow Tamara is coming to spend the night and she will stay til Sunday. Mom will be over as well to watch the chillens. gonna be a long day! Up to P and K's at 7:30 to help them load up! Yikes! heheh

Nothing else much going on. Reading the companion to the 4 agreements. Did a big working today with stones for prosperity and riches. Gonna be making some big money! Yay! Come on big money! Can't wait to talk with you. So weird to think you are sleeping. Actually you may be up by now....4:49 there as I type this....well, smooches! I love you baby!

No comments: