So, homework is all done, papers signed, backpacks sorted...heheh. Took my gas planes down to Ultimate as well for consignment. Dinner is cooking and babies are relaxing. Love you baby!
Madalyn says:
My teacher's name is Miss Grijalva, or Miss G. She is the nicest teacher ever. She is a little strict, but she is a neat freak. She said that of herself. Tomorrow we get to go to the third grade classroom and help them with their binders. And I feel bad that you aren't here because I am going to get a gold medal for reading olympics. I had a wonderful day! I miss you so much!
Timothy says:
I love you Mom, how are you doing? My teacher is really nice and I had a great day! My teacher is Mr. Voyles and I didn't get into trouble today.
Gracie says:
I love you! My teacher is Mrs. Sturber and she is really nice but she tricks people.
Bella says:
I love you mommy! I only got to color at school. I can't remember my teachers name (Miss Blau).
Rowie:
Me love mommy so much that me miss her.
Lily:
Umm, me love her. Go get my backpack. I want one milkshake. And peanuts.
heheh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment