Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

Nice busy day...hehe Got up and the kids ate breakfast, and headed up to P and K's. Theia showed up and we chatted with her until Marcie got there. She seems like she will be on ok fit. She is really looking for a working substance sort of group though. So we will see how that works out.

We had hamburgers for lunch which tasted pretty darn good...hehe. Looks like they counted 336 people for ppd which is pretty awesome I think. I left about the same time as Marcie and Theia and stopped at Winco for a few days of groceries and some more oatmeal. Came home and Eryck got here.

Anna's dad did let her do pretty much what she wanted. She definitely looks pretty goth..heheh. Will have to get a picture up for you to see...B) Did homework with Bella and then Madalyn and I looked up how to play her clarinet so she can practice. Sure sounds cool. A bit like a goose at times, but pretty ...heheh

Sorted through the mail and school stuff to create a pile for you...yay...hehe. Tomorrow I am gonna take a look at the site once I do the calendar and make sure I get everything up that I know about.

Well, Maddy is practicing her clarinet. Anna is outside with her friends and Eryck. Timothy and Grace and Bella are playing outside and keeping an eye out for Gracie to come home. Lily and Rowan are playing blocks in the den. All that is missing is our Mommy....which is soon to change!

Ok, and I checked all your flights and no changes. The Jet Lite one I just have to pretend I am trying to book it. It is still the same times. So all looks good so far. I will check again tomorrow for you ifn it helps you.

Smooches and talk with you soon baby!

No comments: