Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday

Ahh, got to sleep in til 9 today...B) Then got busy on the fence. It is all done now except for all of the run on the neighbors side. i guess I only put up four sections and the gate....but it feels like I did a lot. Back yard is all fenced in again...hehe

Nothing more I can do until I rent the auger. So, after that I worked in the garage and put up some shelves for your looms and spinning wheels. Should keep them out of harm's way. Not sure what time Tamara is coming today. Sometime late like 8 I think.

Anna went to the Huskies game with her Dad today. She will be home late. Charging up the camera and getting odds and ends ready for tomorrow. Uploading the grove of the patriarch pics to the arratu group...man is that slow...geesh. Prolly get up at 6 in the am to head out. Not looking forward to that...heheh

Gonna be a busy busy day. Well, bout time to make dinner! You are prolly eating breakfast or something. Hope you have an awesome day!

No comments: