Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday

Just a quick note in case we miss each other tonight....B)


Normal day, had a sales meeting this am. Not much unusual. But, then Bella missed her bus, not sure if it was really late or they just missed it. So she was bawling, so I came home and took her over there. Hung out in Grace's class for a bit and then came back home. Did some weeding and my new monitor showed up....it's big...lol. And way too bright. Gonna have to fix that. Picked up Belly at the bus, here is a pic...

Heading out in a bit for the healing circle. i ended up getting the roses cuz nobody replied. Going to Scott's tomorrow for a barbq and then game night. Prolly take Anna and Maddy. I miss you baby! I hope you have a great morning...heheh. i should be around like at 8:30? 9:15 am your time I think? TTYS sweetie!!!!!

No comments: