Friday, September 26, 2008

Jake

So, talked with Julie. they had a good day today and Jake spent the whole day with her. He says he is glad he got caught in a way and wants to straigten up and fly right.

I then talked to him. He has been smoking pot since summer school and says he did it cuz his friends were and because it helps him relieve stress. He says it will be hard to quit because he likes doing it but he feels he needs to quit. He is entering a drug rehab program.

They find out Monday wether or not he is suspended or expelled. He gave me his email address and his instant messenger so I am going to add him to yahoo messenger. I am going to keep in touch with him every few days and see how he is doing.

No comments: