Well, Thursday is done for the most part. Was at work all day today. Got quite a bit done, spiffs and whatnot. couple hundred for HP and $250 for Symantec. The Symantec spiff goes away soon...sigh.
Left work about 4ish and went to lowes for some brackets and screws for the fence. Should have all the hardware I need. Got new stuff for the gate so it is perty...heheh. then went to Freddies and got small groceries for the babies. Tomorrow is Anna's pictures, have to get that done.
Came home and worked on the fence. Have the short section in front of the temple all done. Can't dig any more postholes though. I tried, but too rocky. So I put in the new post for the gate and got that all secured and cemented. Can put in the gate next...heheh. Still gotta blast those other holes tho....gonna need an auger.
So far so well with school. No missed busses, no sick kids. Anna decided to buy lunch today so I tore into her. What a loser...B) Anywho, hope we get to chat tonight! Smooches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment