Oh how I love Monday's....hehe. Got into a bit of a scrap with Rex today. Everyone there is all so pissy. They must really hate me. I swear.
Rex, I wanted to make sure we get that contract for Kauri’s ONM billed out this month please. I uploaded the calculator.Tim
I still need the signed one that doesn’t say "ABC Customer". Remember the "Print" tab. Regardless I will get it invoiced in September for an October 1 start date.Rex
Sorry, I haven’t been presenting those to the customer. Will do so in the future.Tim
Well, I still need them to agree to the pricing on this one.Rex
Ahh, I was considering the description of services to do that as it has the pricing on it. Even though it isn’t granular.Tim
Tim,
This is not OK with me. After you didn’t ask me for help and used totally outdated materials with Valley Bank, I worked with it, but I also went out of my way to let you know how it worked.
There are 3 documents. The Master Services agreement, the description of Managed Serviced Attachment to the MSA, and the Pricing Calculator.
It has been this way for a long time.
I intentionally took ALL of the pricing out of the Description of Services because it is not clear what they are and ARE NOT getting, hence the Pricing Calculator.
I need a signed pricing document.
Rex
Ok, enough whining. Got the babies off to school, cleaned up a bit. the house is normal...heheh...trashed. Then started in working on the calendar. Calendar wentpretty smooth. I hope. Had to change alot of stuff from KC to SWHC. But not a problem. Hopefully didn't miss anything.
I emailed the ATC announcements person the list of events and asked if they had any interest in putting them up? We will see. Then emailed them to TERRA. We will see how that goes. The SWHC site looks pretty good as we have everything out there for a few months. Gonna check and make sure it's all good.
So then I got the newsletter out. so I have gotten something done at least...heheh. Gonna check stuff on witchvox next and update that. Then I should be golden. Picking up Mom at 3 and then taking the computers to Valley Bank. Gonna have Anna help me as there are lots of them to unload.
And that is about it for now my baby! Smooches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment