Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday

Oh so much fun to wake up...lol. Hope you are feeling better today! Work is/was work. Nothing too radical happening. I got one of the MSP contracts. The smaller one from Kauri. Should help the month and keep it from being another horrible one! Yay!

Still not feeling up to par. Dizzy and tired. But not too bad, just hard to focus...hehe Think we have a new person coming to class tonight off of the TERRA group. Yay! Would be cool.

Sure hope you are getting better and won't get very sick! Hope you get your lama time in soon as well! Don't know if we get to chat tonight or not. Hopefully! I sure miss you my baby! It is almost 3 here now and I am hoping to skip out a bit early.

Gotta buty some sugar as we are pretty much out of it. Grandma and her koolaid and popsickles...heheh

Smooches my baby!

No comments: