What a day.....heheh. Not feeling much better, very dizzy. Decided I am staying home today and not going to ritual. Very rainy day today. Mostly rain in the forecast now. Guess our summer finally gave up.
Bella got her other tooth out today. I went and got some groceries and that about did me in...lol. I am sure it is just my head getting re-aquainted with my body. B) Got the kids chip dip for dinner. Thought I would get them something fun for tonight.
Kids are whiny butts today, but Bella and Grace are having lots of fun coloring all the day away. Had Timothy and Madalyn do some cleaning and I have been doing laundry. Anna is at her Dad's house.
I think Eryck is coming over tomorrow while Scott bowls. Not sure. He is not much of an emailer....lol
I miss you sweetie! Would be a good knitting day with all the rain.....B)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment