Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tough Day

So, I lost a big customer today. $900 a month worth. The are going with another company because Nick was their engineer and he was the one that NWCS let go. Not good news and I am trying to deal with it the best I can. My income is shrinking and shrinking.

Julie called this am and left me a message to call her on her cell. Said it was important. I didn't have her cell so I tried to call her home. She wasn't there. I called her work and they wouldn't give me her cell. They didn't know why, but said she had to leave work suddenly and go to one of her kid's school.

She finally called. Jake was arrested for stealing another kid's ipod and selling it to buy marijuana. The police found the marijuana on him. He will either be suspended or expelled. Julie said she has had tons of trouble with him lately with skipping class and sneaking out at night. She thought she had it under control. Evidently she does not.

Don't know what to do about that either. Just got home from the open house at work and the house is trashed so I will work on that and maybe go take a bath. I am trying, like I said, to stay balanced but I am feeling a tad overwhelmed at the moment.

Miss you baby! You have no idea...lol

No comments: