Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday

Bit quieter day today...hehe Spent most of the morning following up on stuff and calling customers to get them to the open house. Goal is 26 and I am at 16. Work it! B) Tonight is the music vendor night thingy. Hopefully will go quickly.

Another nice day today, nice and warm and sunny! I went down to milepost credit union and hopefully we hammered out a contract that they can get approved. I will type it up and take it down to them tomorrow.

Was gonna work on the fence a bit tonight but very tired..heheh. So i will blog to you and then probably work on my article for the times. Just two weeks until you come home, which still sounds like the halfway point! Lol

Got a few more cucumbers off the plant, no more tomatoes yet believe it or not. And there is one zuchini that seems to have made it past the slugs. Well, off for now and hopefully will see you on later!

Smooches!

No comments: