Well, a very busy day indeed. Started off with a salesmeeting, mostly just them going over all of their goals for us, how many new customers, staffing leads, etc. Yawn. Then I called some customers to try and get them to the open house. The at about 11:30 i headed for another meeting with Kauri in Seattle. Should get that msp I hope!
After that i went over to get your ring. It looks bery perty and shiny. Then off to Freddies for cakes and ale. Got the rit all ready. Will take Anna and I know bob is going to come. Hopefully someone else will as well..lol. I know Kat won't be there as she says she is still worn out from the weekend.
As for me, I am hot and tired...heheh. Very warm today here. Gonna start packing up and getting ready for the ritual in a bit. Have to go over and put away the table and chairs from the woty class that didn't happen, then setup for ritual. I hope we get to chat tonight. We will see! I paid for your shaman training so that is all goodly!
I love you my sweet! Hope you are having a good early morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment